If you want one more little dish for your dinner, this may be it! A quick and easy side dish salad, but with a little kick from Wasabi.
Avocado and a Wasabi mayo sauce make an unusual match. If you are not sure about the hotness, go easy on the amount of Wasabi paste. If you like the zing, go for more.
We have another salad using Japanese mayonnaise dressing, Potato Salad. If you like this Avocado Salad, come and take a look our Potao Salad video, too.
- 1 avocado
- Roasted Seaweed (Sushi Nori), cut thinly
- 1/4 tsp Wasabi paste
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Japanese mayonnaise
- Peel and pit the avocado; cut into 2" cubes.
- Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together in a medium bowl.
- Add avocado and mix with the dressing.
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle with Nori.